Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mercy

We have been *done* with school for all of 3 days and I report the following:

-candles crushed all over kitchen floor
-water war in the bathroom, it was 1 against no one, because the others knew better than participate.
-I know several other things happened, but I am too tired to remember.
-A headache. I have a headache. Not a headache, but a head and neck and shoulder ache.

I am a beggin' for mercy, and I know that these boys need to be wrestled with or something!

Ps. Did you know that stretching can really help upper body tension? Also, laying on the floor with your feet and legs against the wall for a bit can help your energy level too. Oops, I forgot to mention that because the sun rises early, we had a 5:30 riser for a couple of days...time to black out those windows! :)

Thank you, Lord for energetic boys. Sometimes I really don't know what to do with them and sometimes I don't know why on earth they do the things that they do, but you made each of them, and I am so thankful for your lending them to us. What laughter and excitement they add to our home! I praise your infinite wisdom in entrusting them to my care.

...off to wrestle...

No comments: