While traveling to church last evening we were noticing that the leaves are starting to turn. I was explaining to the children that this is the "Fall" season, or, I said, some people call it "Autumn". Elijah was listening intently and said, oh, "all-done"! I suppose that the word autumn really does sound like "all-done" and isn't all done a good explanation of autumn? When autumn is over the leaves really are "all-done".
Okay, here are my strategies for coping with week-long meetings and three littles. We decided to have a detailed plan:
1. A clothing list for each night of the week (Graeme just wears his work clothes, but I planned out what the children and I are wearing each night)
2. Menu list for the week (this included all manner of things such as hot dogs, french fries and the like),
3. List of what must be done this week
4. The diaper bags and kids bags get left in the car each night and are replenished with diapers/sippy cup nightly
5. Mommy naps because she is getting awakened by baby and siblings. And, I'm too tired to remember what else is part of "the plan". Does that mean that the plan isn't working? :)
I've been a total blogging slacker lately. Last month we were on vacation for a week and had a wonderful time, and I haven't been online as much lately. During an overwhelming moment this past month I did feel my car "pull" towards Starbucks and I thought that maybe I was becoming a coffee lover, but alas, it hasn't happened yet. Although Jen, I did have some decaf coffee on vacation with those yummy flavored creamers you were talking about and it was good good good. Maybe I'll be a convert yet. :)
Anywho, that's my rambling re-introduction to blogville. :) Hi all!