Saturday, December 13, 2008

Super Savings Saturday: CVS

Here's what I got:

2 jumbo packages of Huggies
1 Huggies Wash
1 tub of huggies wipes
10 bags of Hersheys candies
4 64 oz. bottles of Apple Juice
1 Powerade
1 Contact Solution
3 packs of Energizer batteries
1 pack of Lithium batteries
4 Glade glass scents
12 pack of Scott Toilet paper
15 Power Max energy bars (Graeme LOVES these!)

Total out of pocket: $13-ish
ECB's leftover: $25

I used $30 something in ECB's from the black friday sale and I had some money on a gift card from a prescription offer from another local store which CVS honored. Did you know that if you have a gift card coupon or offer from another drug, grocery, or discount store, that CVS will honor it? Pretty cool!

I loved CVS this week....awesome deals I got...woo-hoo!

For more Super Savings Saturday deals, click here.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Again!?! How do you do it little lady!?!