I've been tagged by Joy and Dawn! I'm so glad two people tagged me because I whenever I am normally tagged I read it and think "that's nice" and then totally forget to do my part! :)
Here are 6 utterly important things about me!
1. Hmm, I'm the baby of my family and the thirdborn. A great place to be in the ranks, I think!
2. I used to sleep under our full sized bed when I was little because Abbi and I wanted bunk beds. My Dad would pull me out by my legs to put me back into bed and I wouldn't even wake up.
3. Sitting still is not in my nature (wonder where Noah gets it?) and I really hope to become more of a sitting still type of person one day...you know, balance is important.
4. I baked and decorated my own wedding cake.
5. Both of my boys were born naturally (I was induced with Soph) after eating pizza the night before their deliveries. Oh, and they were both a week or more late.
6. And dum dee dum, my biggest secret is that I am a famous, gymnast, dancer, and figure skater, all on the stage of my own kitchen floor.
Such exciting facts!