The rules: Post photos of the following 10 "real life" things...no primping, prepping, or picking up.
1. The fridge
2. A closet - This is Noah's closet. In a picture it looks a lot messier than I thought it was...oops! Do you love my mongo diaper stash thanks to a free diaper deal at Walgreens a couple months ago? We've been living off them for the past couple months with more in the stockroom, er closet, to boot. I love me a free diaper deal!
3. The kitchen sink - there's a few grossy ketchupy dishes in there - this is reality, remember???
4. A toilet - Doesn't everyone have a stash of unraveled toilet paper on the back of their toilet? OR a plastic grocery bag hanging on the toilet paper holder filled with unraveled paper?
5. My favorite shoes - Right now my favs are my hot pink crocs. Hate me all the croc-haters of the world!!! :) There just so comfy and space-ish.
6. My favorite room - Our bedroom. As the instructions stated, I did no primping. (You probably noticed that by now. :)) Apparently, the day these pictures were taken wasn't one of my best domesticated, Martha Stewart, hearth'n'home-ish, Southern Living-type days.
7. What my kids were doing when I took the pictures - Soph and Noah were playing and Eli was sleeping...I didn't dare take a picture of him for fear of awaking the prince.
8. The laundry pile - See my dirty clooottthhhhheeessssss???
9. Self Portrait - the kids and me at the pumpkin patch. I should've taken off the glasses. Ah, hindsight is 20/20...
10. Dream vacation spot - 24 hours in my bed or somewhere else restful, with no one bothering me. I would post a photo of myself asleep in bed drooling, but I don't have one...whew! (I crack myself up)
Feel better about your messy or not so messy house now??? :)