My friend Nan (I would hyperlink her name to her blog, but she doesn't have one yet, hint, hint. She's hysterical, you'd love her. :)), e-mailed a few friends recently about the "under the oven challenge". She told us what she found under her oven and challenged us to beat her list. I forgot all about this until another friend posted her findings tonight, and, well, I'm in a full disclosure sort of mood, so here's what I found under my oven:
1. One spool of thin gold Christmas ribbon
2. One hot wheels truck
3. One sweet streets doll
4. A piece of popcorn
5. gum wrapper
6. Ooodles of dirt, trash, and drywall dust. Apparently the oven was never pulled away from the wall.
7. On hot wheels race car
8. A hairpin - I don't think it's mine...eeew!
9. A 1/2 dollar...definitely from the previous owner...that's big money! :)
10. Paper airplane
11. A tablespoon measuring spoon from someone before us with crusty goo on it....yuck!
12. Two dowel rods...I think I found the secret hiding spot!
13. One super ball.
14. 7 filth encrusted ant traps....I wonder why there were ants under there? The grody spoon perhaps?
What's under your oven???