Thursday, October 30, 2008

Deal of the Week

Here's my favorite deal in a few weeks...

Weis is offering a great deal today until this coming Wednesday!

When you buy 7 P&G (Proctor and Gamble) items, you receive $10 off in Dollar rewards for your next purchase. There are several P&G items that will work for this deal (they are specified in the sale flyer) and they are on sale. Plus I had several coupons from the newspaper as well as from a P&G mailer.
Here's the run down of my dealio...
$9.99 - 8 Double Roll pack of Bounty
$4.00 - 1 liquid Cascade
$4.00 - 1 Cascade action packs
$6.67 (for four) - 4 boxes of Puffs
$2.99 - 1 Cascade rinse aid
Total before coupons and Dollar Rewards: $27.65
Less -$7.49 in mfr coupons
Total OOP (out of pocket): $20.16
It doesn't sound like that great of a deal yet, does it?
I also earned $10 in Weis Dollar rewards for my next trip, so you could say I paid $10.16. That's a great deal. BUT...it gets better.
There was a rebate tearpad at Weis near all the P&G items for free Crocs if you spend $25 on P&G brand items in one transaction. Well, I did spend $27.65 in P&G items (before coupons) so, not only did I get all of the items for $10.16, I am also going to get free Crocs in the color and size of my choice shipped to me absolutely free! Love that! I think I am going to get purple Crocs this time.
I heart bargain shopping.
*For some reason, blogger is not letting me space this post. I tried several times to space out all the paragraphs and prices, but to no avail. So, I'm sorry it's so squished.




3 comments:

Ellen said...

talk to Jen about the spacing she knows a trick. She is in my contact list on my site. She's real nice too. Great job on the deals.

No No Nanette said...

cool deal, thanks for sharing. I would love to get little pink crocs for my Kate.

Anonymous said...

Lots of giveaways at this site.
http://toastyposts.blogspot.com