Friday, November 14, 2008

Camera Hijacking

Am I the only one with a hijacked camera? Practically every time I download pictures (which isn't very often), there are a slew of "hijacker" pictures. You know, one of the kids gets the camera and goes to town. What did we do before digital!?
There are usually lots of floor shots, and chopped off head shots, but occasionally, they surprise me with their creative shots. Here are a few. I'm not sure who the photographer was, so I cannot give proper credit to that person because, as it were, the camera was hijacked.


One of the beloved 4th grade Science textbooks. We don't use it for school, they just love it...can we say weird homeschoolers?


Sophia. I think I can safely attribute this one to Elijah...or Noah, he has gotten hold of the camera once or twice too. However, I don't think he could take one this good.



The sun shining in on the entertainment center...


I like to call this one, "spring blossoms"...

Okay, enough silliness, time to get back to real life....

1 comment:

Melissa said...

haha I don't have any little kiddos, BUT one day I picked up my camera to upload some pics and I found a bunch (like a LOT) of pics of my husband's feet. Yep, just his feet. His explanation is that he was bored one day. Hmmmm.... :) :)