Friday, April 11, 2008

A taste of things to come....

Because it is taking forever for us to hang anything on our walls (we've been too busy painting), here is a picture of the paint on our bedroom walls. There are "before" pictures on Antique Mommy's post on my now famous bedroom.

I am totally in love with the color. It was fun to paint a dark, rich color and I like waking up to it every morning. I also love my white furniture because even though it is dusty you can't see the dust. :)

Soon, it shall be done, I hope. I will post more pictures when we get the pictures on the walls.

1 comment:

Antique Mommy said...

Love It Love It Love It!!! Fab-you-lous! The before pictures aren't on my blog right now because I was having so much trouble with my bandwidth. When I get it in order I will definitely put them back up!

Can't wait to see what you do with those windows!