Friday, August 22, 2008

Here's Alyssa's day too!

I can't believe I didn't post about her special day. Well, here it is. Alyssa was born in March to my good friend J. She is J&M's fourth baby. All of their children are born on the 7th of the month. Actually in the first four consecutive months of the year like 1/7, 2/7, 3/7, and 4/7, followed by their Mommy on 5/7. How cool is that?


We celebrated her birthday back in May, but with the busy-ness that the month of May brings, I forgot to post pictures. Here's the birth-day sweetie herself...


Doesn't looking at these make you hungry?



This is my sister's insanely delicious Spinach/Artichoke dip. I think it is my favorite appetizer on the face of the planet. Soooo good. All I did the whole night was eat it. I sent it home with someone else. I just couldn't have it in my house.




Sleeping beauty...

1 comment:

Anne said...

Thanks for sharing Katina! Those pictures are so sweet and I think I have my LVBC baby fix for now:o). It's a good thing there's a chubby little girly and an adventure-seeking boy over here keeping me company:o).